About Me

You are fearfully and wonderfully made, created with a purpose, a place to be, a time to be, and of immeasurable value. If I am able to portray this in my work then I will have accomplished a good thing. It's a privilege to help capture memories for others, taking pictures of people at all stages of life.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Expanding Studio

Thanks to my clients, friends and family I will be expanding the studio. The new location will 311 E. Main St. Suit #305 Galesburg, Il. 61401. The new studio will be open for business the first week in July. Becouse of the larger area I will be holding Red Door Events and offering exclusive sets throughout the year. Keep checking back to see what will be first...maybe a Huckleberry Finn or pond/fishing scene???

No comments:

Post a Comment